Complete your traffic school requirement by taking the 4-hour Defensive Driving online class at a time and location most convenient for you.
What to expect:
- Complete registration with payment of $65*.
- Class confirmation will be emailed to you immediately after payment is received which will include instructions and sign-in credentials needed to access and complete the class.
- Access to the class expires 45 days after registering!
- The WCBA Traffic Safety Program will only provide the Will County Circuit Clerk notification upon successful course completion.
- Allow at least seven days for court records to be updated.
What you need
- Computer, tablet, cell phone with speakers
- Email address (see FAQs if using Gmail accounts)
- Current Operating Browser (see FAQs for details)
*Online registration requires payment by credit or debit card. If you wish to pay by money order, please contact the WCBA Traffic Safety Program at (815) 553-0910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.